With this USB interface you can use your computer to program the Robotic Arm Edge. Allows real time interactive control, and includes a built-in interactive script writer. A control script can contain up to 99 individual robotic arm functions and be saved for later use just like any other computer file. Make the robotic arm gripper open and close, rotate the wrist, extend the elbow, rotate and angle the base, turn the search light on and off. Total command and visual manipulation using the "5's": 5-switch wired controller, 5 motors, 5 gear boxes, and 5 joints. For ages 10 and up. THE ROBOTIC ARM IS NOT INCLUDED.
• USB interface for robotic arm edge
• Connect the robotic arm edge to a windows personal computer USB port
• Allow real time interactive control, plus contains a built-in interactive script writer
• May be saved and loaded from disk just like any other standard computer file
• May write a script that contains up to 99 individual robotic arm functions into a single script file
• Dimensions: 8.25"H x 2"W x 6"D
• Weight: 1 pound