Our Lowest Cost Theramagnetic Pulser has been sold for 35 years and is the one that helped start this all-new alternative electrical health technology
Revitalizes and Rejuvenates!
This portable, battery-powered Theramagnetic Pulse Generator produces low power magnetic pulses at 2500 repetitions per second, with a pulse rise time of approximately 10-50ns, and a coil strength of between 10-20 gauss. Each pulse contains up to 2 millijoules of magnetic energy which is believed by some to have an effect on many ailments and afflictions. This device is designed so that it can be worn in a shirt pocket, belt, or otherwise attached or easily worn concealed.
Holding an aluminum can between your ear and this pulser will create a distinct ringing, as the can itself becomes the opposing polarity. Holding the coil in front of a TV will form lines on the screen of the older cathode ray type TVs from several inches away.
|This item is assembled and ready to use.
It is also available as a kit with plans and all parts, requiring assembly.
Or as plans (paper or downloadable versions), with parts and assembly required.
The components come mounted on a small circuit board wired into an electric magnetic coil, powered by a 9 volt battery or by plugging in an AC adapter (not included). A rubberized coating insulates and protects the circuitry. A small switch allows the device to easily be turned on and off. Weighing less than an ounce (without battery), it can be easily enclosed within a 3.5" x 3.5" x 1.25" container if so desired (such as with a snap lid for access). A round hole can be drilled putting the powerful magnetic coil flush with the bottom for contact applications. This unit costs much less than the 115 volt Magnetic Pulsers you may be familiar with, which are normally sold for $300-500.
Current non-pulsed magnets are sold for health applications and are accepted by the medical profession. These magnets only produce a weak stationary field and cannot reach to the depths in tissues to be as effective as the pulsed devices.
This pulser, as sold, is non-invasive and is not yet FDA tested. We now offer the device as a fully functional product that is not housed, but is suitable for experimental testing.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Apr 2013
Tried it on sinuses...works. tried it on pet...puked up something then licked me like crazy...lent it to friend...cant get him to return it.\ do peel off rubber coating..seems to heat unit up with on. place in ziploc bag with battery strapped to unit with rubber band...battery tends to pull out wire leads.
will buy third one soon.