Great for ridding unwanted visitors, inside or out. Discreetly discourage unwanted gatherings, with radio control option allowing operation from up to 300’ away.
Easily-hidden circuit produces a very annoying sonic wave that people feel, yet most do not hear, and eventually over a short period of time cannot tolerate! Acoustic wave shape makes the source hard to locate.
Optional radio control version (NAUSEA10RC) allows remote operation from up to 300’ away. Allows the user to have a lot of fun playing jokes on people, or provides a very useful tool against unwanted intrusions and unwanted congestions of people.
• Outside Range of effect is most effective up to 25 ft on most people -- it will work beyond this range, but to a reduced effect with distance. Inside a room may be more effective depending on objects that will absorb the output rather than reflect it.
• Sound output level is about 115db at 20".
• Open assembly easily enclosed by user and camouflaged.
• Available as a DOC TESLA ACTION science project kit.
• Operating from a 9 volt battery allows a smaller enclosure, making it easier to hide but only lasting up to 6 hours.
• Tunable from 8-25 kHz for providing different effects. (Experiment for best results.)
• NAUSEA10 dimensions are 1.5" deep x 2" diameter (2.75" across mounting brackets).
• A similar design is being used in the UK for discouraging younger people from congesting near unwanted sensitive areas.
• The Remote Control version (NAUSEA10RC) can also uses 8 AA batteries for greater output and longer running time, but requires the larger enclosure. This version also includes a 115VAC /12VDC wall adapter for continuous operation from a wall outlet. The RC can provide control from up to 300ft distance.
• These systems include full color instructions and full descriptions of all functional controls and features with installation suggestions.
|This item is assembled and ready to use.
It is also available as a kit with plans and all parts, requiring assembly.
Or as plans (paper or downloadable versions), with parts and assembly required.