Best-suited for rifles and shotguns, this sighting system with mount and pressure switch (both included) can also be used with the on/off tail switch (included) for laser alignment, aiming and positioning, hunting and spotting, search and rescue, outdoors and hiking, or any other laser pointing application. It gives quick target acquisition and precision accuracy, has low power usage, and is perfect for rapid fire or moving targets. Includes laser sight, pressure tail switch, on/off tail switch, 1 CR123A lithium battery, fixed ring mount, and 2 allen wrenches for calibration and mounting.
The 22-series is a little larger and heavier than the 21-series, but with a longer operational lifetime.
• Wavelength: Red @ 650nm, Green @ 532nm
• Output Power: 5mw
• Mount/Tube Diameter: 0.98" (24.8mm)
• Battery: CR123A Lithium (included)
• MTBF: >30,000 hours at 25ºC
• Material: Aluminum
• Working Temperature: -10ºC to 55ºC
• Dimensions: 1.1" D head (0.97" body) x 3.72" L
• Weight: 3.8oz sight + battery, 1.4oz mount, 1.5oz switch