Best-suited for rifles and shotguns, this sighting system with mount and pressure switch (both included) can also be used with the on/off tail switch (included) for laser alignment, aiming and positioning, hunting and spotting, search and rescue, outdoors and hiking, or any other laser pointing application. It gives quick target acquisition and precision accuracy, has low power usage, and is perfect for rapid fire or moving targets. Includes laser sight, pressure tail switch, on/off tail switch, 1 CR123A lithium battery, fixed ring mount, and allen wrenche for mounting.
Laser adjustments are made by slot-type knobs, which can be adjusted with a screwdriver, coin, knife, or any similar field-expedient implement, so that you don't need to carry a specialized allen wrench to make accuracy adjustments.
A little larger and heavier than the 23-series, but with field-expedient adjustable calibration.
• Wavelength: red @ 650nm, green @ 532nm
• Max Range: 500m (red), 1500m (green)
• Output Power: 5mw
• Mount/Tube Diameter: 0.98" (25.4mm)
• Battery: CR123A Lithium (included)
• MTBF: >30,000 hours at 25ºC
• Material: Aluminum
• Working Temperature: -10ºC to 55ºC
• Dimensions: 1.14" D head (1.0" body) x 4.81" L
• Weight: 5.4oz sight + battery, 1.4oz mount, 1.5oz switch