Generate a Real Force Field
Choose the IONMOT10(+) for positive ions (this is the standard configuration). But if you prefer negative ions, choose the IONMOT10(-).
• Concept propels a space ship to near the velocity of light!
• Spins a 6 to 7" rotor to high speed using strictly ion propulsion.
• Generates a positive force field. Produces considerable pressure. You can feel the effect!
• Transmits electrical discharges up to several meters.
• Can induce electric shocks to those nearby.
• Freezes motion by stroboscopic flashing.
• Experiment with snow and ice, pieces of Styrofoam.
• Many other experiments possible. Use your own intuitive abilities.
• Great science fair project as uses batteries or low voltages.
• Operates from 12VDC battery or wall adapter (not included).
• Kits can be made to produce positive or negative ions by simple reversing of the diodes.
• Removing the rotor will greatly reduce the ion output and the device will instead produce ozone.
12DC/1.5 - 12V 1.5A Wall Adapter for IONMOT10
|This item is assembled and ready to use.
It is also available as a kit with plans and all parts, requiring assembly.
Or as plans (paper or downloadable versions), with parts and assembly required.