-- This Item is Being Updated --
Revisions are being made to improve this item’s performance and assembly. You can pre-order this item now, to hold a place earlier in line and have it shipped to you when ready. Otherwise, please check back again for the updated version!
• Concept propels a space ship to near the velocity of light!
• Spins a 6 to 7" rotor to high speed using strictly ion propulsion.
• Generates a positive force field. Produces considerable pressure. You can feel the effect!
• Transmits electrical discharges up to several meters.
• Can induce electric shocks to those nearby.
• Freezes motion by stroboscopic flashing.
• Experiment with snow and ice, pieces of Styrofoam.
• Many other experiments possible. Use your own intuitive abilities.
• Great science fair project as uses batteries or low voltages.
• Operates from 12VDC battery or wall adapter (not included).
• Kits can be made to produce positive or negative ions by simple reversing of the diodes.
• Removing the rotor will greatly reduce the ion output and the device will instead produce ozone.
|This is a kit with plans and all parts included, requiring assembly.
It is also available fully assembled and ready to use.
Or as plans (paper or downloadable versions), with parts and assembly required.
12DC/1.5 - 12V 1.5A Wall Adapter for IONMOT10