Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
For capacitive (resonant) loads the PVM500-2500 can tune out capacitances <50 pfd at full power output. It can also drive conventional (non-resonant) loads, at a max output of 15kv pk 25ma pk.
Other versions of the PVM500 contain different secondary transformers, suited to different capacitance loads. These secondary transformers may be swapped out for the power supply to work with different capacitive load ranges. See notes below for more information.
Advanced Circuitry Features:
● Independent voltage control from zero to maximum output
For conventional (non-resonant) loads:
PVM500-2500 = 15kV 25mA peak (30kV pk-pk)
● Independent current control from 5% to maximum output while maintaining voltage setting using duty cycle function circuitry
● Independent frequency control from 20 kHz to 70 kHz
● Large 3" ammeter monitors AC line current, indicates resonance peaking
● Tune out the capacitance that is often a problem found in indirect capacitive coupling to plasma systems
Capacitance load range depends on secondary transformer:
PVM500-2500 = best for <50pfd capacitive (resonant) loads
● Non resonant voltage 0-10kV rms for direct connections to gas vessels with internal electrodes
● Excellent for driving many types of complex loads
● Maximum output power over 300 watts
● Short circuit proof by built-in leakage reactance
● 120vac 50/60 Hz input (240 vac versions available with auto step down transformer, below)
● Can be used to power the smallest to the largest neon/plasma displays
● Measures 7" x 4" x 10" and weighs less than 5 pounds
● BNC jack for monitoring frequency output
● BNC jack for TTL control
TR220/110/300 - Optional step-down transformer for international customers operating at 220VAC wall power