Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Similar to PVM400 but with additional features for those who want to add animation for a special display. Provides many options for the neon artist to dazzle, amaze and captivate the audience.
Powers up to 48" Plasma Globes
Single Electrode Operation
This is the PVM400 with several additional features:
1. This model PVM400DELUX has a built-in controller that allows you to change the display texture over a considerable range. This feature greatly enhances the display effect by controlling the ratio of pulse on to off times. (See the Duty Cycle Writeup for additional information.)
2. Contains a 3.5 mm audio jack that accepts a 5 volt level, allowing the unit to flash to any external source.
3. Excellent effect when activated in coincidence to the base beat of any music system when using our BASEBEAT10 as shown below.
4. Unit can be made to flash at a 50/50 rate from 1 to 30 flashes per second with the below FLASH10.
International Use: a stepdown transformer such as our TR220/110/300 will be needed to run the Deluxe power supply from 220VAC for international use.
Notes on the DELUXE Model
1. The model PVM400DELUX has a built-in controller that allows the display texture to be changed over a considerable range. This feature greatly enhances the display effect by controlling the ratio of pulse on to off times.
2. Contains a 3.5 mm audio jack that accepts a 5 volt level allowing the unit to flash to any external source. Excellent effect when activated in coincidence to the base beat of any music system when using our BASEBEAT10 as shown below. Unit can be made to flash at a 50/50 rate from 1 to 30 flashes per second with the below FLASH10.
ATTACHMENT MODULES FOR PVM400DELUX
|We have 3 different modules that can control the neon transformer output. The BaseBeat module dynamically responds to music, with adjustable patterns, sensitivity, and duration of output. The Flasher module has the traditional on/off cycle, adjustable from 10 cycles per second to one cycle per 5 seconds, and able to control 1 or 2 transformers.|
BaseBeat Musical Module
Musical light flasher responds to the beat of the music. Great visual aid to any band or home music sound system. Neat effect when using our DC75 under-car neon transformer.
ATTENTION Music Lovers!
Interfaces with our PVM400DELUX transformer (or any transformer with an audio/animation control input) and can control a large display of neon tubing to flash along with the base beat of the music.
Great for bars, clubs, concerts, bedrooms, living rooms -- anywhere music is played and you would like a neat visual effect. Ready to use and easy to operate, just connect to any audio output and adjust for effect.BASEBEAT10 - Ready to Use
Great attention getting and special effects. Flash two displays in anti-coincidence. Use with our DC75 auto neon and any transformer with a control lead. Neat effect for under-car neon.
Flashes a single PVM400DELUX, or two in anti-coincidence -- that is, one "off" the other "on" and reversing. Mating plugs fit into the PVM400DELUX unit. Adjustable flash rate.
Shown as board-level, and operates from included 12 volt wall adapter. Sold in a plastic channel with adapter wired in and two mating plugs for our PVM400DELUX.
FLASH10 - Ready to Use