CPI is recognized as the leading manufacturer of quality neon transformers, and Information Unlimited is proud to be their East Coast distributor.
These current limited and balanced output transformers are excellent for all size neon display tubes up to 79 feet (see tube load chart, below). Patented circuitry uses ground fault safety shutdown for safe operation. These are high brightness transformers with an honest 6000, 10000, and 12000 volts open circuit at a short circuit current of 35ma (or 42ma for the EZ12). Operates from 115 VAC (220V also available for international use) drawing from 0.6 to 1.5 amps when fully loaded.
Fully enclosed in a plastic flame-retardant box with pull chain switch, 6-foot 3-wire power cord, and 24" GTO flexible output leads. Temperature rated for continuous operation up to 60°C (140°F). Guaranteed patented circuit eliminates mercury migration and actually restores most darkened displays to normal.
- Adjusting load sensor auto-adjusts to display length
- Overload Protection / Auto shutdown feature
- Can be mounted directly to metal
- Complies with all FCC regulations
- Reduced energy consumption with active power factor corrections < .9
- No mercury migration
- 24" GTO cable; 6 foot power cord; on/off pull chain
- For Indoor Use Only
- Operating Temperature 32 to 104 F (rise above ambient of 36 F)
- 6-35 Dimensions: 5-9/16" x 2-9/16" x 1-9/16", 1.5 lbs
- 10-35 Dimensions: 9-9/16" x 2-9/16" x 1-3/4", 2.5lbs
- EZ12 Dimensions: 9-9/16" x 2-9/16" x 1-3/4", 5.0lbs
| CPI General Installation
How Neon Works