|Ion Ray Gun
|Demonstrate the ability to project an electrical to an object . This charge Q=CV will accumulate on the object at the rate V=i(t)/C, Many controlled experiments and demonstrations of electrical properties are possible.
Your ion ray gun and ion motor demonstrates an interesting phenomenon involving the mobility of charged particles. It is capable of producing the following effects:
- Inducing shocks in people without contact
- Causing lamps to flicker and ignite without contact
- Causing paper to stick to surfaces, playing cards, etc.
- Causing motion of objects/ion motors
- Charging of objects to a high potential without contact
- Static electricity experiments
- Kirlian photography and ozone production
- Strange and bizarre effects on certain materials
- Effects on painted and insulated surfaces that require darkness
- Effects on vapors, steam, and liquids.
- Visual discharge of plasma force, corona, etc.
- Effects on electronics equipment, TV, and computers
- Can cleanse and disinfect air
- Treats surfaces for special applications
- Circuitry id adaptable to FLOCKING and ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING, etc.
- Trigger Switch
- Internal AA Batteries In Handle
- 1-5/8"x 14" Gun Configuration
Conduct Many Bizarre And Interesting Experiments!
This series of ion ray and force field gun utilizes a self oscillating circuit with a current controlled transformer. The circuit produces a 10 to 15kv high frequency output voltage and an over current shutdown for safety when used in certain experiments as shown.
The oscillator output is fed to a half wave voltage multiplier consisting of a number of stages that convert and multiply the peak value of the voltage waveform. Output resistors help control the high capacitive discharge currents that could damage the multiplier section.
The circuitry is housed in a 1- 5/8" od length of plastic tubing. A 6" length is attached to the main housing to provide a butt handle like a hand gun. This section houses the 8 "AA" battery cell holder and has a strip of conductive metal tape to make contact to the users hand. This forces the users body to the system ground and provides a virtual ground for charge return. A simple push button switch controls power to the device.
Information on Ion Ray Guns and Force Fields
Medium Power Model
Low Power Model
Highest Power Adjustable Ion Ray Gun
High powered unit uses a variable duty cycle clocked oscillator driving a FET field effect transistor in turn switching into a resonant transformer. The transformer output is fed to a half wave voltage miltiplier consisting of a number of stages that convert and multiply the peak value of the voltage waveform. Output resistors help control the high capacitive discharge currents that could damage the multiplier section. Adjustable output with reactance limited current is open and short circuit protected.
Unit is housed in a combination gray PVC and clear plastic tubing enclosing the multiplier section. Controls are safety switch and charge field intensity adjustment with push button power control mounted in the pistol grip butt. This section also houses the 8 "AA" battery cell holder and has a strip of conductive metal tape to make contact to the users hand. This forces the users body to the system ground and provides a virtual ground for charge return. Unit is ruggedly built and can be hazardous if used incorrectly. Labeled use wuth CAUTION.
Hazard Warning: Do not use these ion devices in an "explosive atmosphere" such as around paint fumes, gas, glue fumes, or any other potentially ignitable environment.